Monday, October 15

Here We Go...This Is Me

So I am going to post something a little different today.  Normally I am chatting and sharing about food, which is great and I plan on continuing.

However, some new and exiting things have taken place recently and I have been introduced to an entire array of blogs and sites written by so many different and amazing women.

It has been an honor to join the families of Fitfluential and FitApproach as an ambassador to their programs.  This has been amazing as I am now amongst a family of strong and supportive and inspiring women from all over the place. Since reading and chatting and social media-ing (my new word I just made up) with these gals and following many blogs, it has given me the courage to be able to step (once again) out of my own personal comfort zone and realize that I can share and write about other things besides food.


I can share my faults, my triumphs, my progress, my journey, my family, my giggles and my tears.  For all I know, I could be here writing to myself.  I wonder if anyone else has ever had that feeling.  Sitting at her or his computer with words in our heads just waiting to come out and fill up the space in front of us. Hmmmm.  Well I will just "assume" so, in order for me to feel brave enough to keep going.

I think one of the "eye openers" to this day was when I received a comment on here from http://kindergartencrush17.wordpress.com/about/ saying that I was one of the blogs she nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award.  That was one of those "WHAT, WOW, ME" moments.  How could that be?  I am not inspiring.  I make food and share recipes and am Fitnessmomwinecountry.  We just never know just who we are to others out there.  I know I am inspired by more woman than I have room for on this post.



So with all this said, and without getting to deep or boring.  Todays' post has some points and here they are as follows:

  • I am going to know that I am inspiring to some
  • I am going to continue to practice what I preach as I do on Fitnessmom and step out of my own comfort zone more often
  • I am going to share my stories with those who will read them and follow (well I am posting them anyway)
  • I am learning new things everyday in the social media world and will keep going at it even when I want to bang my head on the keyboard and cry until some social media God comes through the door to do it all for me
  • I am going to start (today) my treadmill program in order to get back on track and prep for my up-coming 5k
  • I am going to tell myself I can do more than a 5k and work for that
  • I am not going to talk myself out of doing something because I self doubt me OR because I find excuses
  • I am going to continue to be humble and gracious to those out there who are kind and patient enough to help me when I need
  • I am going to continue to help others out there who reach out to me for help
  • I am going to enjoy the journey of blogging and growing Fitnessmomwinecountry into something amazing, driven by my pure passion and insomnia, followed with alot of coffee and at times some great wine
  • I am going to start video blogging again (and not be afraid to do so)
  • I am just going to BE ME and all the rest will fall into place
I love hearing from you, so please share your comments. 

Health * Fitness * Wellness  xooxxo





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh l love this. You are so right about how we don't how we inspire others as we share our experiences through our blogs. I find that is one of the things I love the mot about blogging. I am so happy you stopped by my blog and allowed me to find yours. Look forward to reading more in the future!

Unknown said...

OMG....someone posted?? Thank you Angie...I appreciate your comment and love reaching out and following all the other amazing bloggers out there...Very inspiring